Acetic General Purpose Silicone Sealant (OLV3010)
|FOB Price:||US $0.7 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||75 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|75 Pieces||US $0.7/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000 cartridges per day|
|Transport Package:||24 Cartridges/Carton, 1900 Cartons/20′ Container;|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: OLV3010
- RTV: Acetic Cure
- Property: Waterproof, and Weather Resistant
- Popularity: Very Popular Models, Price Is Very Competitive
- Colors: White, Clear, Black, Grey, and Other Special Color
- Trademark: OLIVIA
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Part: One Part
- Purpose: Glass, Window, Door, General Purpose
- Content: Silicone
- Volume: 300ml; 280ml; 260ml; 240ml etc
- Shelf Life: 12 Months
- Specification: 300ml, 280ml, 260ml, etc/Cartridge; 200l/Drum
- HS Code: 3506919010
1. For sealing glasses, windows and doors;
2. For sealing aluminum alloy, ceramic, glass fiber, non-oily wood
1. One-component, acetic cured.
2. Easy to use, cured quickly, good weatherability;
3. Good adhesion to many building materials;
4. Colors include clear, white, grey and black, or other colors as per customers' requirements.
1. Clean with solvents such as toluene or acetone to keep the substrate surfaces completely clean and dry;
2. Fully filling the gap for better sealing to the surfaces of the material.
3. For better appearance cover outside of joint areas with masking taps before application;
4. Cut nozzle to desired size and extrudes sealant to joint areas;
5. Tool immediately after sealant application and remove masking tape before sealant skins.
1. Certain corrosion to cement, marble, coated glass, copper, lead, zinc-coated materials.
2. Unsuitable for curtain wall structural adhesive;
3. Unsuitable for the airproof location, because it is required to absorb moisture in air to cure for the sealant;
4. Unsuitable for the frosty or moist surface;
5. Unsuitable for the continually soggy place;
6. Can't be used if the temperature is below 4° C or above 50° C on the surface of the material.
Shelf life: 12 months if keep sealing, and stored below 270C in cool, dry place after the date of production.
|OLV3010 Acetic General Purpose Silicone Sealant|
|Model No||3010||Testing Method|
|Test at 50± 5% RH and temperature 23± 20C:|
|Density (g/cm 3 )||0.956||GB/T 13477|
|Drying Time (min)||8||GB/T 13477|
|Extrusion (ml/min)||1249||GB/T 13477|
|Curing Speed (mm/d)||3||GB/T 13477|
|As Cured -After 21 days at 50± 5% RH and temperature 23± 20C:|
|Hardness (shore A)||25||GB/T 531|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||0.28||GB/T 13477|
|Elongation of Rupture (%)||120.3||GB/T 13477|
|Movement Capacity||12.5||GB/T 13477|