Top Grade Neutral Weatherproofing Silicone Sealant
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000 Cartridges Per Day|
|Transport Package:||75 Drums/20′ Container; 1900 Cartons/20′ Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: OLV628
- Content: 100% Silicone, Toppest Quality
- RTV: Neutral
- Characteristic: Excellent Weatherability, Waterproof
- Volume: 300ml; 280ml; 270ml; 260; 175ml
- Trademark: OLIVIA
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Type: Silicone Sealant
- Part: One Part
- Purpose: Glass, Curtain Wall, Electronic Products, Machines
- Color: White, Black, Grey, and Other Customer-Made Colors
- Package: Sausage, Cartridge, Big Drum
- Specification: 200L/Drum; cartridge; sausage
- HS Code: 3506100010
1. OLV628 is one-component, room temperature, medium-to high modulus, neutral curing silicone sealant;
2. Excellent adhesion to various kinds of construction material, without a need for primer
3. Excellent resistent to weather; Quick speed of curing.
1. Sealing for coated glass, large flat curtain wall glass with polycarbonate, skylight roof application;
2. Sealing for hanging glass system, glass curtain wall, shop windows, aquarium;
3. Sealing for signs and boards, show cabinets.
1. Clean with solvents such as toluene or acetone to keep the substrate surfaces completely clean and dry;
2. For better appearance cover outside of joint areas with masking taps before application;
3. Cut nozzle to desired size and extrudes sealant to joint areas;
4. Tool immediately after sealant application and remove masking tape before sealant skins.
1. Unsuitable for all kinds of material that can effuse grease, plasticizer or solvent;
2. Unsuitable for the frosty or moist surface;
3. Unsuitable for the continually soggy place;
4. Can not be used if the temperature is below 40C or above 400C on the surface of the materials.
1. Construct in environment with good ventilation;
2. Keep uncured silicone sealant beyond children's reach. If getting into eyes, wash with running water for several minutes, and then consult a doctor.
9months if keep sealing, and stored below 27C in cool, dry place after the date of production
Transportation: Non dangerous cargo
20HM GB 14683-2003