Two Component- Insulating Glazing Adhesive Sealant (OLV6688)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||4 drums|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000 cartridges per day|
|Transport Package:||200L A-part; 20L B-part|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: OLV6688
- part: two component
- property: insulating
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Application: Construction
- rtv: neutral
- Trademark: OLV
- HS Code: 3506919010
Two-part silicone sealant for use as secondary sealant in insulating glass units
1. Two-part, room temperature, neutral cuing, non-corrosive to marble, coated glass, concrete and metal (except copper);
2. Fast curing speed, high adhesion, medium modulus, high displacement performance;
3. Excellent weather resistant performance and excellent aging resistant performance;
4. Excellent adhesion to most of building materials and excellent compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants.
1. Clean with solvents such as toluene or acetone to keep the substrate surfaces completely clean and dry.
2. Filling out the gaps and edges for two-side binding
3. Cover outside of joint areas with masking taps before application.
4. For better appearance revise the edges before the sealant solidified.
5. Construct in environment with good ventilation
6. Keep uncured silicone sealant beyond children's reach. If getting into eyes, wash with running water for several minutes, and then consult a doctor.
1. Unsuitable for structural adhesive;
2. Unsuitable for airproof location, because it is required to absorb moisture in air to cure for the sealant;
3. Unsuitable for the frosty or moist surface;
4. Unsuitable for the continually soggy place;
5. Can't be used if the temperature is below 40C or above 400C on the surface of the material.
Shelf life: 12 months if keep sealing, and stored below 270C in cool, dry place after the date of production.
Standard: ASTMC 920 JC/T 468-2001
Volume: 200L iron drum for OLA6688 A-part
20L iron drum for OLA6688 B-part
|OLV 6688 Insulating Glazing Adhesive Sealant|
|Performance||Standard||Measured Value||Testing Method|
|Test at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±2 0 C:|
|Density (g/cm 3 )||---||1.408||GB/T 13477|
|Tack-Free Time (min)||≤180||50||GB/T 13477|
|Extrusion (ml/min)||≥80||350||GB/T 13477|
|Tensile Modulus (Mpa)||23 0 C||> 0.4||1.20||GB/T 13477|
|–20 0 C||> 0.6||1.30|
|Slumpability (mm) vertical||not change shape||not change shape||GB/T 13477|
|Slumpability (mm) horizontal||≤3||0||GB/T 13477|
|Period of application(min)||≥20||35||GB/16776-2005|
|As Cured -After 21 days at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±2 0 C:|
|Hardness (Shore A)||20-60||49||GB/T 531|
|Tensile Strength under Standard Conditions (Mpa)||≥0.40||0.847||GB/T 13477|
|Elongation at maximum tensile(%)||≥100||220||GB/T 13477|
|Movement Capability (%)||20%||Qualified||GB/T 13477|