Project Transparent Silicone Sealant (OLV128)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||70 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000 cartridges per day|
|Transport Package:||75 Drums/20′ Container; 1900 Cartons/20′ Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: OLV128
- Part: One Part
- Content: Silicone, Top Quality, High Demand Market
- Colors: Clear, White, Black, Grey and Other Special Colors
- Characteristics: Excellent Weatherability & Waterproof
- Trademark: OLIVIA
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Application: Construction
- RTV: Neutral Cure
- Volume: Cartridges as 300ml, 280ml, 260ml, 240ml, 220ml
- Purpose: Excellent Adhesion to Most Construction Materials
- Shelf Life: Over 12 Months
- Specification: 200L/Drum; cartridge; sausage
- HS Code: 3506919010
OLV128 Project Transparent Silicone Sealant is a one-part, medial modulus, neutral curing, architectural grade silicone sealant designed for multi-purposes weatherproofing application It has excellent primer less adhesion to most construction materials.
1. Sealing for coated glass, the materials with polycarbonate, large glass;
2. Sealing for windows and doors;
3. Excellent adhesive to most common building material.
1. One-part; Room temperature; Neutral curing silicone sealant;
2. Non-corrosive to marble, coated glass, concrete, metal (not including copper) etc;
3. Quickly speed of curing, excellent adhesion, excellent displacement capability;
4. Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants.
1. Clean with solvents such as toluene or acetone to keep the substrate surfaces completely clean and dry;
2. For better appearance cover outside of joint areas with masking taps before application;
3. Cut nozzle to desired size and extrudes sealant to joint areas;
4. Tool immediately after sealant application and remove masking tape before sealant skins.
1. Unsuitable for curtain wall structural adhesive;
2. Unsuitable for the airproof location, because it is required to absorb moisture in air to cure for the sealant;
3. Unsuitable for the frosty or moist surface;
4. Unsuitable for the continually soggy place;
5. Can't be used if the temperature is below 4° C or above 50° C on the surface of the material.
Shelf Life: 12 months if keep sealing, and stored below 270C in cool, dry place after the date of production.
Olivia was founded in 2000. The plant covers more than 100,000 square meters.
Automatic Production Line
Thank you for your precious time and your attention on Our products. The details
above are 100% real. Looking forward to receive your inquiry, contact me below.
Let's cooperate to start a long-term and stable business. Best wish to you and your business.
|OLV128 Project Transparent Silicone Sealant|
|Performance||Standard||Measured Value||Testing Method|
|Test at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±2 0 C:|
|Density (g/cm 3 )||±0.1||0.97||GB/T 13477|
|Tack-Free Time (min)||≤180||10||GB/T 13477|
|Extrusion (ml/min)||≥80||1000||GB/T 13477|
|Tensile Modulus (Mpa)||23 0 C||> 0.4||0.18||GB/T 13477|
|–20 0 C||or > 0.6||/|
|Slumpability (mm) vertical||not change shape||not change shape||GB/T 13477|
|Slumpability (mm) horizontal||≤3||0||GB/T 13477|
|Curing Speed (mm/d)||2||4||/|
|As Cured -After 21 days at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±2 0 C:|
|Hardness (Shore A)||20~60||34||GB/T 531|
|Tensile Strength under Standard Conditions (Mpa)||/||0.40||GB/T 13477|
|Elongation of Rupture (%)||/||88||GB/T 13477|
|Movement Capability (%)||20||20||GB/T 13477|